50 Questions Challenge, Day 26: What do you want to accomplish?


When I was at a lost, about 7 years ago, I said to myself that if I can't go back to continuing my medicine course, I will venture into business.  I actually had two businesses a year after that but it didn't went well.  My planning was bad and so I went back to working in an office.  I did not close the possibility of having my own business, I just need the right time and conviction that it is what I really want in life.  I was engrossed to doing office works that I forgot about the thought until last year when working started to bore me.  It's like getting up each day thinking that I will do the same thing over and over again.  I actually sit for at least thirty minutes on my bedside to condition my mind and my body that I need to go to work.  It was hard... harder than dieting.  The process went on for two months but within those months I was already looking for something to help me get back to my senses.  

Fortunately, I have found what I have been looking for... my niche. Internet freelancing.

What I want to accomplish now is to expand and explore more opportunities in internet freelancing.  I was fortunate enough to find one organization that fully trusts me, seeks my opinions and supports me in completing my endeavor.  I will be forever grateful to them, they do not know how much help they are giving me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appreciation

Honesty Is The Best Policy

Changing Bags In A Breeze