Would you kiss on the first date?

I feel like the most naive person in the world.

I overheard from fellow commuters earlier this day about their date rendezvous last weekend. I was actually shock to hear them talk about personal matter inside a public utility vehicle. Anyways, the girl is 10 years my junior.

Hold your calculators and let us not talk about my age.

She was telling her friend that she finally agreed to have a date with a guy who's been wooing him for quite some time. He likes the guy but she could not find the time to have a date. So, finally she did and she admitted to kissing the guy before they separated ways that memorable evening.

The question now is, would you kiss on a first date? How does it feel? Does that permit a new level of relationship?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salisbury Steak and Cakes at Red Ribbon

Situation

Pacquiao vs. Margarito