Row 6, Seat 2

I am reading my Money, Credit and Banking book when I suddenly remembered that once upon a time I was known and being called as Row 6, Seat 2.

It was how our Accounting 101 teacher would call me when I was in 3rd year high school. It seems as if it is impossible for her to memorize all our names in one school year. When I was in 4th year, I am Row 1, Seat 7. But it was Row 6, Seat 2 that made a whole lot of impact during my adolescent period. It was my first time to call all the possible saints I know to pray for me so that I may not be called for a recitation. It was the first time that official receipts, vouchers, debit, credit and balance sheets mattered to me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appreciation

Honesty Is The Best Policy

Changing Bags In A Breeze