The Camel Club by David Baldacci


I've just finished reading Carlos Ruiz Zafon's The Shadow of the Wind. It was a great read. I like the twists and turns of the story. Each time the character's life unfolds, I had to reread the part to confirm what I have just read. It was a novel of sadness, love, romance, and hate. It's one of those books that is hard to put down once you've started reading.

For a change, I bought David Baldacci's The Camel Club. I haven't started Joe Abercrombie's Last Argument of Kings because I am still overwhelmed of the size of the book (it is huge) and its 536 pages. It can wait. And while it waits, I will read Baldacci's. I hope the New York Time's best selling author will impress me.

Can you recommend great reads for me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appreciation

Honesty Is The Best Policy

Changing Bags In A Breeze